Long document mode: 216 mm x 3,000 mm (8.5 in. x 118 in.)
34 – 413 g/m² (9 – 110 lb.) paper; ID card thickness: up to 1.4mm (0.05 in.)
Up to 80 sheets of 80 g/m² (20 lb.) paper
Handles small documents such as A8, ID cards, embossed hard cards, and insurance cards (portrait and landscape orientations)
USB 2.0 High Speed (cable included) – USB 3.0 compatible
Alaris Info Input Solution, Alaris Capture Pro Software and KODAK Asset Management Software. (WINDOWS only)
WINDOWS Bundled software: TWAIN, ISIS, WIA Drivers;
Alaris Smart Touch or Alaris Capture Pro Limited Edition (via web download)
LINUX (TWAIN and SANE) drivers (through web download)
Alaris E1000 Series Stacking Deflector Accessory
Alaris A4/Legal Flatbed
Alaris Passport Flatbed
Intel Core i3 processor or faster, at least 4 GB RAM (Microsoft Windows)
Minimum Terminal PC / Citrix Receiver configuration for scanning only:
Any 1 GHz processor or faster, at least 2 GB RAM
Width: 312 mm (12.3 in.) Height: 182.5 mm (7.2 in.), not including input tray;
Depth with Input Tray: 269 mm (10.6 in.);
Height with Input Tray: 231.6 mm (9.1 in.);
* Throughput speed may vary depending on your choice of driver application software, operating system, PC and selected image processing features.
** The maximum document size supported by the scanner will vary based on the output image resolution and image compression used.
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit; up to Version 1903)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)
- Ubuntu 18.04 64-bit
- Ubuntu 16.04 64-bit and 32-bit
- Open SUSE 11.3 (i586) 32-bit
- Open SUSE LEAP 15.1 64-bit
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 12.2 64-bit
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP1 for 64-bit
- NeoKylin-Linux-Desktop-6.0-x86_64-B045-20141201 64-bit
- NeoKylin-Linux-Desktop-6.0 i586 32-bit
- Citrix Certified
Protecting Customer Information – Alaris Scanners process scanned data exclusively through volatile memory ensuring image data is effectively erased upon shut down.
This scanner contains non-volatile storage (NVRAM), and volatile memory (SDRAM).
Volatile memory is used to store customer image data. It is erased when the device is turned off.
Non-volatile memory is used to store program data, scanner settings, and scanner calibration data. No customer image data is stored in non-volatile memory.
The only scanner settings stored permanently are the Energy Star settings. No other customer data is stored in the non-volatile memory.
NOTE: The image data is passed to a PC which has its own ability to store images and information. The customer will also need to consider what precautions must be taken to secure the data on the PC.
There are no reviews yet.