Long document mode: 216 mm x 3,000 mm (8.5 in. x 118 in.)
34 – 413 g/m² (9 – 110 lb.) paper; ID card thickness: up to 1.4mm (0.05 in.)
Up to 80 sheets of 80 g/m² (20 lb.) paper
Handles small documents such as A8, ID cards, embossed hard cards, and insurance cards (portrait and landscape orientations)
USB 2.0 High Speed (cable included) – USB 3.0 compatible
Alaris Info Input Solution, Alaris Capture Pro Software and KODAK Asset Management Software. (WINDOWS only)
WINDOWS Bundled software: TWAIN, ISIS, WIA Drivers;
Alaris Smart Touch or Alaris Capture Pro Limited Edition (via web download)
LINUX (TWAIN and SANE) drivers (through web download)
Alaris E1000 Series Stacking Deflector Accessory
Alaris A4/Legal Flatbed
Alaris Passport Flatbed
Intel Core i3 processor or faster, at least 4 GB RAM (Microsoft Windows)
Minimum Terminal PC / Citrix Receiver configuration for scanning only:
Any 1 GHz processor or faster, at least 2 GB RAM
Width: 312 mm (12.3 in.) Height: 182.5 mm (7.2 in.), not including input tray;
Depth with Input Tray: 269 mm (10.6 in.);
Height with Input Tray: 231.6 mm (9.1 in.);
* Throughput speed may vary depending on your choice of driver application software, operating system, PC and selected image processing features.
** The maximum document size supported by the scanner will vary based on the output image resolution and image compression used.
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit; up to Version 1903)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)
- Ubuntu 18.04 64-bit
- Ubuntu 16.04 64-bit and 32-bit
- Open SUSE 11.3 (i586) 32-bit
- Open SUSE LEAP 15.1 64-bit
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 12.2 64-bit
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP1 for 64-bit
- NeoKylin-Linux-Desktop-6.0-x86_64-B045-20141201 64-bit
- NeoKylin-Linux-Desktop-6.0 i586 32-bit
- Citrix Certified
Protecting Customer Information – Alaris Scanners process scanned data exclusively through volatile memory ensuring image data is effectively erased upon shut down.
This scanner contains non-volatile storage (NVRAM), and volatile memory (SDRAM).
Volatile memory is used to store customer image data. It is erased when the device is turned off.
Non-volatile memory is used to store program data, scanner settings, and scanner calibration data. No customer image data is stored in non-volatile memory.
The only scanner settings stored permanently are the Energy Star settings. No other customer data is stored in the non-volatile memory.
NOTE: The image data is passed to a PC which has its own ability to store images and information. The customer will also need to consider what precautions must be taken to secure the data on the PC.