• KODAK Capture Pro Software lets you quickly convert forms, invoices, patient records and other critical business documents to high-quality images. Efficiently capture critical index data, then automatically deliver it all to databases and applications.
• Benefit from new advances in quality control to identify and adjust challenging images without rescanning, enhanced integration with MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT, and more practical innovations.
• Adjusts image quality even when original document is unavailable for improved data capture accuracy
• Reduces cost of error correction through better downstream recognition
• Cuts image review time by intelligently selecting questionable images
• Save training costs with one familiar interface for all your scanners while avoiding complications and inconsistencies via shared settings for multiple users
• Cut costs for manual data entry during indexing by using
• Database Lookup to validate or populate fields from Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) sources
• Leverage your existing ECM Systems and databases through simplified integration capabilities
• Easily customize for specific job and user management requirements with individual APIs
• Keep costs low and predictable with no per-click or volume charges
• Support for MICROSOFT WINDOWS 7, XP and VISTA Operating Systems
• Leverage your investment in scanning devices with support for over 170 popular scanners from Kodak and other vendors
• Automatically bring in existing files from “hot folders,” and perform many of the same imaging functions as with scanned images
Following are the minimum system requirements:
2.8 GHz CPU
1 GB system memory (2 GB is recommended)
1 GB of free disk space
If you are producing Searchable PDF output on the same PC while scanning into new batches, then it is recommended that your PC has a dual-core processor.
This version has been certified for the following Windows operating systems:
Windows XP Professional (x32) – SP2 and SP3
Windows XP Professional (x64) – SP2
Windows Vista Business, Ultimate or Enterprise (x32) – original and SP2
Windows Vista Business, Ultimate or Enterprise (x64) – original
Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate (x32) – original and SP1
Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate (x64) – original and SP1
Server 2003 (x32) – SP2
Server 2003 (x64)
Server 2008 (x64)
There are no reviews yet.